Weekly News Roundup – Friday February 15
Since there are so many great articles out there concerning bicycling, and there’s only so much we can post on Facebook we felt it prudent to start a Weekly News Roundup and together articles, posts, editorials, in one place.
- BikeDFW will host a one-day trip to Austin to give cyclists in the Metroplex an opportunity for speak with their state representatives. Sign up for Cyclists in Suits.
- The first bike of the Fort Worth Bike Sharing fleet arrived this week. FortWorthology has the scoop. (And Austin decides on its bike-share bike.)
- Police in Seattle look for a cyclist who helped save a woman being assaulted in the park. SeattlePI
- Bikes with 5-inch tires are the next big thing in mountain biking.
- NPR tells the story behind a love note written by bicycle.
- Don’t forget! Join us tonight for the monthly Pub Roll. While you’re there, like our facebook page. It’s only five away from 1,000 likes.
If you’ve read something we missed, please link to it in the comments and we’ll add it to the next roundup.